SWS - WORKBENCH WITH ADDITIONAL ROTARY PLATFORM
As a long-standing manufacturer of mould service tables and workbenches, we have developed a hybrid design that guarantees fully ergonomic and maximum efficiency in a variety of service activities. At the same time, it provides ample working space and free access to all surfaces of the tool being serviced, which is indispensable, for example, when polishing moulds.
OUR SWS TABLE IS A ONE-OF-A-KIND PRODUCT ON THE MARKET
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES OF OUR SWS TABLES
- The hard and robust worktop made of tempered steel 1.2312 (approx. 30 HRC) provides a versatile and large working area for a variety of workshop works,
- Thanks to the segmented grinding, the working surface is extremely smooth and flat, making it easier to carry out any work,
- An additional swivel workplate guarantees convenient access to all surfaces during tool service work, such as polishing, surfacing, grinding, maintenance, component replacement,
- Includes lower shelf for depositing and storage and a set of hooks for hanging up hoses etc.
- The table can be optionally equipped with a tool cabinet and adjustable lighting, and can also be adapted for electrical and pneumatic connection,
- The table can be extended with further options, e.g. checking fluid flows in cooling channels.